Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crunch Time

I hope the training is paying off, two weeks from today is the Knoxville Half-Marathon and Marathon. Which means the Nashville race is only 6 weeks away. I hope the fund raising is well on its way for everyone. Don't forget to contact me if you need any forms or anything. Also, the Saturday night before the Knoxville race, April 2nd we will be having dinner at the Moldrup's home. I believe we are planning on meeting there at 6:00pm. I will post more details and directions later.

The Knoxville News Sentinel will be running a story about One Less on Friday or Saturday of this week. Make sure you get a copy. I will try and figure out what day it is going to run and let everyone know for sure.

If you are in need of shoes Sports Seasons by the mall and chilis is having a big sale. I don't know when it ends, but I was there today and the prices were great, plus an extra 20 percent off anything on sale.

Keep training, fund raising, and praying. Looking forward to race weekend.

Ace

No comments: