Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Trot and Training

Sarah, my uncle John, cousins Kati, Josh, and Misty, and I ran in the up and at 'em 5k in Johnson City on Thanksgiving morning.  There were over 3100 runners.  There were some dogs dressed up as pilgrims, indians, and turkeys.  We are thinking about making it a tradition.  Our family's dog did not run because he got hit by a car and broke his leg that morning while we were gone.  Luckily my dad was home and took him to the hospital.

Any updates on training?  You should start getting your base built up.  As we progress in the training I would like to see people post their daily or weekly mileage on the blog and maybe the times you are running.  This will help us know when and how much we can run together.  If anyone wants to run next week let me know.

No comments: