Friday, January 28, 2011

Warming Up

I hope everyone's training is going well.  From the conversations I have had it sounds like we are getting some good mileage in and people are improving.  Keep it up!  I just want to take a minute to say that hearing about everyone's training and progress gets me really excited about our races and the impact they may have.  Also, it seems like a lot of you all are getting addicted to this running thing, congratulations, this is a great step on your way to the big day.

An update on fund raising:
The pamphlets are done, but need a small adjustment.  It looks like we are getting a 501 so people can make tax deductible donations to One Less.

If you are looking for some running partners tomorrow the KTC run is an appropriate length for where we are in our training.  They are doing 13 and starting from the New Balance Store.  You can check the Knoxville Marathon website for the time.  I think Kolby and Ryan will be there.  If you guys are not going you may want to let people know (just leave a comment).

I currently and dealing with some sort of foot issue and have not ran this week.  I am planning on starting back next week, if anyone wants to run next week let me know.

ace

1 comment:

ace.harris said...

Two new videos posted on the site. Both about gearing up for runs. Check them out.