Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Home Stretch

Team One Less,

Race day is fast approaching! I hope everyone is feeling good or at least willing to complete their race, whether its 13.1 or 26.2. If anyone wants to run this weekend, let me know.

Also, if you have any fund raising to turn just contact me and we can meet up to get it in the right hands. I would not recommend bringing it to the Nashville race, just to reduce the chance of losing it in transport.

We are hoping to eat together Friday night in Nashville. Our Plan A, dinner at the governors mansion, is not happening. The Haslams have an event that evening. If anyone has a viable option let us know soon!

Any questions about the Nashville weekend, let me know. You should have received an email from the Nashville Marathon if you are registered.

Peace,

Ace

No comments: