Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Wonderland

 Team,

It may be a tough training day today considering the weather out there.  You are either stuck on a treadmill or risking falling on your butt if you run outside.

I hope everyone was able to get a long run in this weekend. This should have been your longest run to date (whether you measured by time or distance).  Also, by now you should be following a training plan.  If you need one setup to your training level let me know and we can work on one.  It is much easier to have a long term plan than choose what you are going to run each day.

One final thing.  If your name is on the list below then your name is on the fund raising brochure as a runner available to sponsor.  If I am missing anyone let me know or if anyone can no longer run let me know.

Aaron, Sarah, Kolby, Paul, Ryan, Andrew, Matt, Russell, Taylor, Carson, Jeannie, Steve, and Mike

Lets try to get some group runs in this week,

Ace

No comments: